2023 RI Chapter Abstract Competition
The Rhode Island Chapter of the American College of Physicians (RIACP) is pleased to announce a Call for Abstracts for its 2023 Resident and Medical Student Forum that will take place at the chapter’s Annual Scientific Meeting on Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
Meetings & Events View All
- Medical Jeopardy: Dinner and Competition
Monday, November 14, 2022 | 6:30 PM
Warren Alpert Medical School
- Rhode Island Abstract Competition - Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline: December 15 - Submit today!
- 2022 Rhode Island Chapter Meeting
Claim CME/MOC Today
Chapter News View All
- Governors Newsletter September 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.