Delaware Chapter Receives Evergreen Special Recognition
The Delaware Chapter received a special recognition for their initiative, Annual Resident QI Symposium.
New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
Meetings & Events View All
- Delaware Chapter 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting
February 4, 2023
Chapter News View All
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2022
- BOR Action on Spring ‘22 Resolutions June 2022
- Meet the New Governor-Elect May 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows March 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.