James F. Bush, MD, MACP recipient of the 2021 Wyoming ACP Laureate Award
Dr. Bush was selected for the 2021 Laureate Award for his many years of outstanding contributions to medicine. The Laureate Award honors Fellows and Masters of the College who have demonstrated by their example and conduct an abiding commitment to excellence in medical care, education, or research and in service to their community, their Chapter, and the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Sierra Gross recipient of the 2021 Wyoming ACP Early Career Physician Award
Dr. Sierra Gross was selected for the 2021 Wyoming Chapter of the American College of Physicians Early Career Physician Award.
Meetings & Events View All
Check back for upcoming meetings.
Chapter News View All
- Wyoming WWAMI Medical Student Research Symposium Poster Competition December 2021
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows December 2021
- I Raise The Rates Newsletter December 2021
- Wyoming Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Silver Award September 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.