About the Wyoming Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters has a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we’ll let you know when opportunities match them.
- I Raise the Rates February Focus
- Feedback Requested on Spring Resolutions by March 19
- February 2021 Governor's Newsletter
- Board of Regents Actions Taken on BOG Resolutions
- Congratulations to Amanda Galambas & Bradley Lutz: The Winners of the Medical Student Poster Competition
- Congratulations to 2020 Award Winners Dr. Mike Wilk and Dr. Kirtikumar Patel
- Thomas Niethammer wins the 2020 Laureate Award!
- Dr. Rob Monger named the New Wyoming WWAMI Assistant Dean
- The Wyoming Chapter is a 2020 Bronze Level Chapter Excellence Award Winner!
- Meet Our Governor, Robert Monger, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments
- Follow Wyoming Chapter on Facebook
- Follow Wyoming Chapter on Twitter
- Follow Wyoming Chapter on Instagram
Robert M. Monger, MD, FACP
Wyoming Chapter Governor
Executive Director, Wyoming Chapter