New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
2022 Wyoming Chapter Scientific Meeting
To claim CME & MOC credit or to generate a certificate of participation you will be asked to first complete an evaluation survey.
Chapter News View All
- Meet the New Wyoming Governor-elect Designee November 2022
- Become an ACP Quality Champion and learn the skills to lead a quality improvement (QI) initiative to increase vaccination rates in your practice! November 2022
- I Raise the Rates Newsletter October 2022
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- BOR Action on Spring '22 BOG Resolutions July 2022
- Governor's Newsletter May 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows March 2022
- Nominations for Governor-elect Election March 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.