Hurricane Ida Relief Resources
Following the devastation and destruction from Hurricane Ida, please consider ACP and the Louisiana Chapter as a source of support. We have collected a number of resources on Hurricane Ida Relief efforts. The road will be long ahead and we will be with you through whatever comes next.
Meet Our Governor
Angela C. Johnson, MD, FACP began her four-year term as Governor of the Louisiana Chapter this April. In this role, Dr. Johnson serves as the official representative of the College for the Louisiana Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level.
Meetings & Events View All
Chapter News View All
- Positions Available on Governors Advisory Council December 2021
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows December 2021
- Louisiana Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
- Hurricane Ida Relief Resources September 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.