About the Kentucky Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership, and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we'll let you know when opportunities match them.
- Meet the new Kentucky Governor-elect Designee
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2020
- The Kentucky Chapter is a 2019 Bronze Level Chapter Excellence Award Winner!
- Kentucky Chapter Wins a 25th Anniversary John Tooker Evergreen All-Star Award
- Congratulate our Newest Master
- Member Accomplishments
Elizabeth C. Riley, MD, FACP
Governor, Kentucky Chapter
Chapter Administrator, Kentucky Chapter