Meet the New Governor-elect
Congratulations to the Kentucky Chapter Governor-elect (GE), Jennifer R. Olges, MD, MPH, FACP. Our new GE will complete a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start her four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2022. In the meantime, Dr. Olges will be working closely with Dr. Riley (the current governor) and College staff to learn about the College and her duties as Governor.
Meetings & Events View All
Check back for upcoming meetings
Chapter News View All
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows December 2021
- Kentucky Chapter wins 2021 Chapter Excellence Bronze Award September 2021
- ACP's Online CME & MOC Learning Center adds information on state-specific CME requirements Spring 2021
- Governor's Newsletter January 2020
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.