Spring 2023 Resolutions Feedback
Fourteen (14) resolutions will be considered at the Spring 2023 Board of Governors (BOG) Meeting. Please review each resolution and then indicate your support or opposition by March 22
New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
Meetings & Events View All
- North Dakota Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
Thank you for attending!
North Dakota Chapter News View All
- Spring 2023 Board of Governors Resolutions March 2023
- Call for Fall 2023 Resolutions February 2023
- Governor's Newsletter February 2023
- Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions November2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows November2022
- Chapter Excellence Award - Bronze Winner September 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Fadel Nammour, MD, FACP
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.