Chapter Excellence Award Winner
We are pleased to announce that our chapter is in receipt of the Gold Level of the 2023 Chapter Excellence Award!
2024 Health Policy Internship Application Cycle Now Open
ACP is now accepting applications from medical students and residents for the 2024 Health Policy Internship Program, which will take place April 29 through May 23, 2024. The ACP Health Policy Internship provides a multifaceted opportunity to learn about the legislative process, health policy, and advocacy in organized medicine.
Meetings & Events View All
- Arkansas Chapter Resident & Student Doctors Dilemma
November 16, 2023 | 6:30 - 8:30pm CT
- Arkansas Chapter 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting
September 15, 2023 | Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Chapter News View All
- I Raise the Rates Newsletter September 2023
- 2023 Arkansas Second Round Abstract Submission September 2023
- 2023 Chapter Excellence Award Winner September 2023
- I Raise the Rates Newsletter August 2023
- Fall 2023 Resolutions Feedback August 2023
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2023
- Call for Spring 2024 BOG Resolutions July 2023
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.