About the Arkansas Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.More
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.More News & Meetings
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.More Advocacy
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.More Local Links & Resources
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we’ll let you know when opportunities match them.
Save the Date - 2021 Arkansas Chapter Meeting
October 8, 2021 - More information!
- Virtual Fellowship Panel 2021 - June 30 6:30 CENTRAL/7:30 EASTERN
- Healthier, Happier, Connected: ACP Wellness Series 2021- July 29 and August 26
- April 2020 Governor's Newsletter
- The Arkansas Chapter is a 2020 Chapter Excellence Award Gold Tier Recipient!
- Arkansas Chapter Members are welcome to view the 'Basics and Common Mistakes of Coding and Billing' webinar posted on the Illinois Chapter Webinar Channel
- Boards without Boredom! Webinar series
- Member Accomplishments
Stacy Zimmerman, MD, FACP, FAAP
Governor, Arkansas Chapter