ACP helps residents and physicians prepare for the ABIM Board exams and assessments with an array of trusted resources in a variety of learning styles. Over 100,000 internists have already successfully used ACP's board prep resources, so you know you’ll have what you need to help you pass the first time.
ACP's Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (MKSAP) includes thorough syllabus content and the best questions in medicine for assessing your knowledge in all areas of internal medicine and preparing for the ABIM certification exam.
Prepare for Exam Day with these MKSAP exam prep tools:
- Board Exam Topic Guide: Review MKSAP topics based on their frequency and importance on the ABIM exam blueprint.
- MKSAP Quick Qs: Prepare with these concise, Boards-style questions, mapped to highly tested ABIM blueprint topics. Available to MKSAP 19 Complete and MKSAP 19 Complete Green subscribers.
- Board Basics: Free to ACP Resident/Fellow Members with any MKSAP subscription as well as to MKSAP 19 Complete and MKSAP 19 Complete Green subscribers, Board Basics is filled with crucial internal medicine material you should review right before taking your exam.
- Digital Flashcards: Review hundreds of quick-study concepts for the Internal Medicine Board Exam in a mobile-friendly format. Available to MKSAP 19 Complete and MKSAP 19 Complete Green subscribers only.
- Learning Plans: Create an individualized learning plan by assessing your knowledge gaps and designating learning targets that link to related text sections, questions, flashcards, and other ACP resources.
- Custom Quizzes: Create a custom quiz in Exam Mode to simulate taking the Boards with this timed option.
- Virtual Dx: This online, image-based self-assessment program provides 400+ questions that are fun and challenging. Available to MKSAP 19 Complete and MKSAP 19 Complete Green subscribers only.
Courses & Recordings
We offer live courses throughout the country taught by expert faculty in a dynamic format to prepare you to pass the board exam.
Board Review Course Recordings
Get the benefits of group learning from the comfort of your home. Study on your own time and at your own pace with a video and audio recording of the live course.
Resources for Medical Educators
MKSAP 19 Tracker
Enables educators to monitor their residents’ progress and offer remediation as they work through MKSAP’s 1,200 multiple-choice questions. Free enhancement to MKSAP 19 subscribers.
Board Prep Curriculum for Residents
A collection of online slide sets that help residency programs prepare the next generation of internists to pass the ABIM certification exam.
Internal Medicine In-Training Exam® (IM-ITE®)
The IM-ITE is designed to give residents an opportunity for self-assessment, allow program directors the opportunity to evaluate their programs, and identify areas in which residents need extra assistance.
How to Prepare for IM Board Certification
ACP offers residency career counseling for navigating the ABIM Certification process. You’ll find important information about requirements and exam dates, along with valuable tips and effective study resources to help you achieve your goals.
Prepare for Board Certification
ACP's Board Prep Guarantee
ACP is certain that by using any of these products you will pass the Boards with confidence. Each of the products comes with a guarantee. Learn more.