New Mexico Chapter
About the New Mexico Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governor, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
- Claim Your CME for the 2016 Chapter Meeting (link not live until meeting ends)
- Governor's Newsletter - October 2016
- New Mexico Chapter Wins 2016 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Recruit-a-Colleague Chapter Rewards Program (RACC)
- Meet Our Governor, Betty Chang, MDCM, PhD, FACP
- Physician Burnout and Wellness Resources
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Betty Chang, MDCM, PhD, FACP
Governor, New Mexico Chapter
PO Box 31091
Albuquerque, NM 87190-1091