Dr. Nestor Sosa selected for advancement to Mastership
Congratulations to Dr. Sosa, the newest NM Chapter Mastership of the American College of Physicians (MACP). MACP is one of the most prestigious awards in the college, for those fellows of the college who demonstrate integrity, the utmost professional behaviors, excellence in the practice of medicine, and significant impact on the profession. MACPs represent a very small percentage of college membership.
New Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Policy Adopted
The American College of Physicians’ New Mexico Chapter (“Chapter”) embraces justice, equity, and inclusion as key values. The Chapter believes that a commitment to justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion strengthens our capacity to respond to the needs of the profession, chapter members, patients, and the public.
Meetings & Events View All
Chapter News View All
- Congratulations to Dr. Sosa on Mastership October 2021
- Governor’s Newsletter October 2021
- New Mexico Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
- Chapter Members met with Representatives and Senators during Virtual Leadership Day May 2021
- ACP's Online CME & MOC Learning Center adds information on state-specific CME requirements Spring 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.