About the Kansas Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governor, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we'll let you know when opportunities match them.
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2020
- The Kansas Chapter is a 2019 Bronze Level Chapter Excellence Award Winner!
- Meet the Kansas Governor-elect
- Kansas Medicaid Waiver Letter
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Ky B. Stoltzfus, MD, FACP
Kansas Chapter Governor
785-235-2383 - office