You are here
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Rhode Island Chapter Committee/Council Volunteer Opportunities
Do you want to be part of the change in our Chapter? Add your voice to those of your colleagues. Be heard and help guide the impending transformations! The Chapter welcomes your participation at any level for the following Committees:
- Health and Public Policy/Advocacy
- Chapter Meetings
- Early Career Physicians
- Chapter Treasurer
- Medical Student Activities
- Resident/Fellow Activities
How can you become involved?
Decide which area appeals to your interests and then email Roni Phipps, the RI Chapter Administrator, and she will direct your message to the appropriate chair. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get Involved! Complete Your Membership Engagement Profile Today
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile. Tell us more about how you want to get involved. For example, you can:
- Provide academic reviews of learner content (e.g. abstract competitions, leadership certificate program, etc.)
- Contribute to ACP content
- Serve on local committees
Just tell us your interests and we'll let you know when opportunities match them.