4 Chapter Members Selected for Advancement to Mastership
Congratulations to Dr. George M. Abraham, Sara B. Fazio, Dr. JoAnn E. Manson, and Dr. Michael J. Rosenblum, the newest MA Chapter Mastership recipients of the American College of Physicians (MACP).
Massachusetts Chapter Takes Home Two Evergreen Awards
The Massachusetts Chapter received two 2022 John Tooker Evergreen Award for their initiatives, Virtual Advocacy Day at the State House and Leadership Development for Women in Medicine.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 Massachusetts Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
November 19, 2022
- Navigating Medicine: The LGBTQIA+ Experience
October 6, 2022, 7-8:30PM
Chapter News View All
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Judith A. Melin, MA, MD, FACP
Lynda Layer, CAE
Office | 781-434-7317
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.