Dr. J. Matthew Neal selected for advancement to Mastership
Dr. Neal received Mastership in 2020 and was recognized during the 2021 Internal Medicine Meeting. Masterships are awarded because of “personal character, positions of honor, contributions towards furthering the purposes of the ACP, eminence in practice or in medical research, or other attainments in science or in the art of medicine.”
2 Residents win in 2021 National Abstract Competition
Congratulations to Adrian Lugo, MD (Southwest Indiana Internal Medicine Residency Program) and David Manring, MD (Indiana University School of Medicine Program - Med/Peds), who were winners in the Resident/Fellow Clinical Vignette ePoster category.
Meetings & Events View All
Chapter News View All
- Governor’s Newsletter October 2021
- Indiana Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows August 2021
- Governor’s Newsletter August 2021
- Nominate a Colleague for Chapter Awards June 2021
- ACP's Online CME & MOC Learning Center adds information on state-specific CME requirements June 2021
- Indiana Chapter Webinar Playbacks Now Available May 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.