About the Indiana Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership, and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we'll let you know when opportunities match them.
- Governor's Newsletter - March 2021
- Statement by Dr. Sutter
- Indiana and Chile Chapters Win 2020 Evergreen Award
- Congratulations new Masterships and Fellows!
- Indiana Chapter Members welcome to view 'Basics and Common Mistakes of
Coding and Billing' posted on the Illinois Chapter Webinar Channel
- Indiana Chapter Webinar Playbacks Now Available
Bradley M. Sutter, MD, FACP
Governor, Indiana Chapter
Ph: (312) 618-5839
49 Boone Village, Box 290
Zionsville, IN 46077