Dr. Bradley Allen Selected as 2021 Laureate Awardee
The Chapter held its Annual Awards Ceremony and honored Dr. Bradley Allen, former Governor of the Indiana Chapter, as the 2021 Laureate Award Winner. You can now view the ceremony.
Nominations Open for Governor-elect Election
We are looking for a dynamic leader who exhibits integrity, shows commitment to the College and demonstrates dedication to the Chapter and the medical community. The Local Nominations Committees will be responsible for identifying up to two candidates who are willing and able to serve a four-year term (April 2024 - April 2028), in addition to a year of training as Governor-elect (April 2023 - April 2024)
Chapter News View All
- Congratulations Local Abstract Winners May 2022
- Governor's Newsletter May 2022
- I Raise the Rates! April 2022
- I Raise the Rates! March 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows March 2022
- Nominations for Governor-elect Election March 2022
- ACP Indiana 2021 Award Ceremony March 2022
- Governor's Newsletter March 2022
- Local Speakers at IMM22 February 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.