Chapter Members Receive Mastership
Six California Chapter Members Receive ACP Mastership. Congratulations Drs. Eliza L. Chin, Carolyn J. Crandall, Jess Mandel, Howard V. Williams, Dean L. Winslow, and Roy T. Young.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2021 Northern California Abstract Competition & Doctor's Dilemma
December 4, 2021
- 2021 Northern California Chapter Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting
February 5, 2022
Chapter News View All
- Statement on Anti-Asian Racism, Violence, and Bias October 2021
- California Chapters win Chapter Excellence Awards September 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows August 2021
- California Southern Region I Governor's Newsletter July 2021
- California Southern Region II Governor's Newsletter November 2021
- California Southern Region III Governor's Newsletter April 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
California Southern Region I
California Southern Region II
California Southern Region III
Names and contact information for the Governors and Chapter Executive Directors of the California Chapters.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.