I.M. Still Making a Difference in Georgia
Volunteerism Spotlight – Pamela Tipler, D.O.
The Georgia chapter of the American College of Physicians recently spoke to Pamela Tipler, D.O., about her volunteering in Uganda.
Spring 2023 Resolutions Feedback
Fourteen (14) resolutions will be considered at the Spring 2023 Board of Governors (BOG) Meeting. Please review each resolution and then indicate your support or opposition by March 22
Meetings & Events View All
2022 Georgia Chapter Scientific Meeting
Meeting Registrants can view the Presentations Here
Thank you for attending!
Chapter News View All
- Spring 2023 Board of Governors Resolutions March 2023
- Call for Fall 2023 Resolutions February 2023
- Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions November2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows November2022
- Congratulations Dr. Maleque and Dr. Chin - National Awardee/MACP recipient October 2022
- Chapter Excellence Award - Gold Winner September 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
G. Waldon Garriss, III, MD, MS, FAAP, MACP
ACP Georgia Chapter | 770-965-7606
11720 Amber Park Dr| Ste 160 PMB 1038
Alpharetta, GA 30009
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.