I.M. Still Making a Difference in Georgia
The Georgia Chapter of the ACP encourages its member to get involved in volunteer community service throughout the State.
Volunteerism Spotlight – Georgia Chapter Member, Antonio Rios, MD, FACP
Georgia Chapter COVID Resources
Collection of local resources including GA Department of Public Health announcements, telehealth coding & billing resources
Meetings & Events View All
- 2021 Georgia Chapter Awards – Submission Deadline: September 1, 2021
- Jacqueline Fincher, MD, MACP, Thank You for Always Making a Difference 5/03/21
- Georgia Chapter Receives a 2021 John Tooker Evergreen Award April 2021
- Congratulations to the 2020 Georgia Chapter Poster Winners 1/05/21
- Congratulations National Award Winners 10/23/20
- COVID Physician Experience Survey 6/02/20
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.