I.M. Still Making a Difference in Georgia
Volunteerism Spotlight – Georgia Chapter Member, Earl Stewart, Jr., MD, FACP
Earl Stewart, Jr., MD, FACP, an internist with Wellstart Medical Group, credits mentors in his hometown of Augusta with setting him on his career path. Now, he continues to pay it forward by mentoring others exploring or pursuing a career in medicine.
Meet the Georgia Chapter New Governor-elect Designee
Congratulations to the Georgia Chapter Governor-elect Designee (GED), Clyde Watkins Jr., MD, FACP. Our new GED will complete a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start his four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2023.
Meetings & Events View All
Chapter News View All
- We salute our Chapter Award Recipients November 2021
- Congratulations to Dr. Schuchat, Dr. Fryhofer, Dr. Clark and Dr. Ferguson October 2021
- Georgia Chapter Annual Wellness Survey October 2021
- Voting Open for Next Chapter Governor October 2021
- Georgia Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.