You are here
The American College of Physicians (ACP) is a diverse community of internists comprised of 163,000 internists, subspecialists, residents, fellows, and medical students worldwide.
- Subscription to ACP's prestigious peer-reviewed journal, Annals of Internal Medicine
- Access to free evidence-based clinical guidelines, policies and recommendations
- Discounts on CME, meetings, courses, and products, including MKSAP
- Free access to the most current, evidence-based clinical decision support tool, DynaMed®
- State and national advocacy to ensure the voice of internal medicine is heard
- Practice management resources and tools
- Global network of colleagues to connect with in person and online
Discover the Benefits Waiting for You...
I am proud to be a member of the ACP family. This is my go-to for up-to-date information. With the vast amount of conflicting information available on the internet, this organization has always been my preferred resource. — Lakshmi D. Polisetty, MBBS, Hospitalist, Bridgeport Hospital, CT