ILN and ILS Regions honor Laureate Award winners
On February 17, 2021, the Illinois Chapters honored the 2020 Laureate Award winners in an online celebration. The Laureate is the highest award bestowed at the Chapter level. The 2020 Laureate award recipients are Dr. Sean Greenhalgh (ILN), Dr. Emily Horvath (pictured; ILS) Dr. James Kumar(ILS), and Dr. Scott Yen (ILN).
New Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Policy Adopted
The American College of Physicians’ Illinois Chapter (“Chapter”) membership comprises a diverse population of internal medicine professionals and trainees, and welcomes all prospective members inclusive of diverse individual and group characteristics. Additionally, the Illinois Chapter welcomes diversity of opinion, and respects, values and considers all opinions when formulating policy.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2021 Illinois Chapter Meeting
October 15, 2021
- 2021 Illinois Downstate Virtual Abstract Competition
October 15, 2021
- 2021 Illinois Northern Virtual Abstract Competition
November 17, 2021
Chapter News View All
- Downstate Dialogue April 2021
- Illinois Northern Report March 2021
- Meet the New Illinois Downstate Governor Spring 2021
- Meet the Illinois Northern Governor Ongoing
- ACP's Online CME & MOC Learning Center adds information on state-specific CME requirements Spring 2021
- Illinois Chapter receives 2020 Chapter Excellence Gold Award Fall 2020
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.