ILN and ILS Regions Honor 2021 Chapter Award Winners
The Illinois Chapter honored the 2021 Awardees in an online celebration. The Chapter Awards included the Laureate Award, the highest award bestowed at the Chapter level. The 2021 Laureate award recipients are Suja Mathew, MD, FACP (ILN) and Manajyoti Yadav, MD, FACP (ILS).
Nominations Open for Governor-elect Election
We are looking for a dynamic leader who exhibits integrity, shows commitment to the College and demonstrates dedication to the Chapter and the medical community. The Local Nominations Committees will be responsible for identifying up to two candidates who are willing and able to serve a four-year term (April 2024 - April 2028), in addition to a year of training as Governor-elect (April 2023 - April 2024)
- Congratulations Local Abstract Winners May 2022
- I Raise the Rates! April 2022
- I Raise the Rates! March 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows March 2022
- Nominations for Governor-elect Election March 2022
- ACP Illinois 2021 Award Ceremony March 2022
- Governor's Newsletter-Illinois Northern March 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.