About the Illinois Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out a volunteer form and your local chapter will contact you.
- Downstate Dialogue - March 2021
- Illinois Northern Report - March 2021
- Message from your ACP IL Governors: Internists "Gravely Concerned"
- Meet the new Illinois Northern Governor
- Meet the new Illinois Southern Governor-elect
- Chapter Webinars and Podcasts Page
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery
Anne Furey Schultz, MD FACP
Governor, Illinois Northern Region
James Graumlich, MD, FACP
Governor, Illinois Downstate Region
Executive Director, Illinois Northern and Downstate Region