ILN and ILS Regions honor Laureate Award winners
On February 17, 2021, the Illinois Chapters honored the 2020 Laureate Award winners in an online celebration. The Laureate is the highest award bestowed at the Chapter level. The 2020 Laureate award recipients are Dr. Sean Greenhalgh (ILN), Dr. Emily Horvath (pictured; ILS) Dr. James Kumar(ILS), and Dr. Scott Yen (ILN).
New Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Policy Adopted
The American College of Physicians’ Illinois Chapter (“Chapter”) membership comprises a diverse population of internal medicine professionals and trainees, and welcomes all prospective members inclusive of diverse individual and group characteristics. Additionally, the Illinois Chapter welcomes diversity of opinion, and respects, values and considers all opinions when formulating policy.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2021 Illinois Chapter Meeting
October 15, 2021
- 2021 Illinois Downstate Virtual Abstract Competition
October 15, 2021
- Anti-Racism in Medicine Discussion Group
October 20, 2021
- 2021 Illinois Northern Virtual Abstract Competition
November 17, 2021
Chapter News View All
- Congratulations to Dr. Jokela and Dr. Neilson on their masterships October 2021
- Nominations Open for WIM & DEI Committee Positions October 2021
- The Oral Vignette - a how to webinar September 2021
- Both Regions in the Illinois Chapter receive Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows August 2021
- Downstate Dialogue April 2021
- Illinois Northern Report March 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.