Meet the Oklahoma Chapter Governor-elect
Congratulations to the Oklahoma Chapter Governor-elect (GE), Rhett L. Jackson, MD, MACP. He will complete a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start his four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2023.
New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
Meetings & Events View All
- Save the Date: 2022 Chapter Scientific Meeting
October 14-15, 2022
Shusterman Auditorium, OU College of Medicine | Tulsa, OK
Chapter News View All
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- BOR Action on Spring ‘22 Resolutions June 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows December 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.