Meet the Ohio Chapter New Governor-elect Designee
Congratulations to the Ohio Chapter Governor-elect Designee (GED), Moises Auron, MD, FAAP, FACP, SFHM. Our new GED will complete a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start his four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2023.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 Ohio/Air Force Scientific Meeting
October 20-21, 2022 | Greater Columbus Convention Center
- Missed the 2021 Meeting? Purchase the Recorded Product
Access the Meeting Hub after Registration Here
Chapter News View All
- Directory of 2021 ACP Ohio Abstract Competition Participants December 2021
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows December 2021
- Governor's Newsletter Holiday 2021
- Ohio Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.