Thank you for attending the 2022 Chapter Scientific Meeting
To claim CME/MOC or received a certificate of participation, please fill out the evaluation survey.
New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 South Dakota Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
Chapter News View All
- Two South Dakota Chapter Members Advance to Mastership October 2022
- 2022 Chapter Awards Brochure September 2022
- Governor's Newsletter August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- BOR Action on Spring ‘22 Resolutions June 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.