About the Montana Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership, and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out a volunteer form and your local chapter will contact you.
- 2018 Chapter Scientific Meeting - Save the Date, Submit an Abstract, and Submit a Chapter Award Nomination
- Montana Chapter Wins a 25th Anniversary John Tooker Evergreen All-Star Award
- Governor's Newsletter - April 2018
- 2018 Big Sky Meeting Photos
- Congratulate the Montana Chapter’s Well-Being Champions
- Claim CME Credit/MOC Points and View Presentations - 2018 Big Sky Meeting
- Member Accomplishments
Pamela Hiebert, MD, FACP
Governor, Montana Chapter