Dr. Bruce Houghton wins Laureate Award
Dr. Bruce Houghton is an Associate Professor in the Division of General Internal Medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine.
Nominations Open for Governor-elect Election
We are looking for a dynamic leader who exhibits integrity, shows commitment to the College and demonstrates dedication to the Chapter and the medical community. The Local Nominations Committees will be responsible for identifying up to two candidates who are willing and able to serve a four-year term (April 2024 - April 2028), in addition to a year of training as Governor-elect (April 2023 - April 2024)
Meetings & Events View All
Chapter News View All
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows March 2022
- Nominations for Governor-elect Election March 2022
- Governor's Newsletter February 2022
- Local Speakers at IMM22 February 2022
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
- 2021 Student Abstract Booklet and Resident Abstract Booklet
- Notification of October Vote October 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.