Nominations Open for Governor-elect Election
We are looking for a dynamic leader who exhibits integrity, shows commitment to the College and demonstrates dedication to the Chapter and the medical community. The Local Nominations Committees will be responsible for identifying up to two candidates who are willing and able to serve a four-year term (April 2024 - April 2028), in addition to a year of training as Governor-elect (April 2023 - April 2024)
Northwest Regional Reception
Join the Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah and Washington Chapters on Friday, April 29, 2022 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at Marriot Marquis Chicago. Enjoy a hosted beverage and LIGHT hors d’oeuvres. Please plan your dinner before or after.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2023 Idaho Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
January 2023 | McCall, Idaho
Chapter News View All
- Nominations for Governor-elect Election March 2022
- Idaho Chapter supports ACP's statement: Internal Medicine Physicians Decry Policies that Encourage Discrimination Against LGBTQ Persons
- Governor's Newsletter February 2022
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
- Idaho Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Bronze Award September 2021
- Idaho Chapter seeks volunteers April 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.