New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
Thank you for attending the 2022 Florida Chapter Annual Chapter Scientific Meeting
To claim CME & MOC credit or to generate a certificate of participation, complete an evaluation survey.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 Florida Chapter Meeting
Florida Chapter News View All
- Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions November 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows November 2022
- Congratulations Rep. Kathy Castor - National Awardee October 2022
- Congratulations Drs. Rajput, Mechaber, and Haffizulla - National Awardees October 2022
- Chapter Excellence Award - Gold Winner September 2022
- Meet the New Florida Governor-elect Designee November 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.