Meet the New Governor-elect
Congratulations to the Florida Chapter Governor-elect (GE), Ankush K. Bansal, MD, FACP. Our new GE will complete a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start his four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2022.
New Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Policy Adopted
Addressing issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion is the work of us all. The ACP Florida Chapter strives to encourage internists and subspecialists of internal medicine from diverse groups to join the College, participate in Chapter activities, and seek to attain positions of leadership.
Meetings & Events View All
Check back for upcoming events and meetings.
Chapter News View All
- I Raise the Rates! October 2021
- Florida Chapter Receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Silver Award September 2021
- Women in Medicine Newsletter September 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows! July 2021
- Governors' Newsletter Summer 2021
- Regional Positions on Committees and/or Governors' Advisory Council Summer 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.