About the Maryland Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governor, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.More News & Meetings
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we'll let you know when opportunities match them.
- 2020 Governor-elect Election Biographical Sketches and Candidate Statements - Maryland
- Join the Chapter's Diversity Committee!
- CMS Updates
- ACP New York Chapter's Urgent Call for Assistance
- Local Coronavirus Update and Resources
- Richard B. Williams Student Conference Recap
- The Maryland Chapter is a 2019 Silver Level Chapter Excellence Award Winner!
- 10 Common Presentation Mistakes to Avoid
- Chief Residents Association of Baltimore (CRAB)
- Practice Management Tips & Updates
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Mangla S. Gulati, MD, FACP
Governor, Maryland Chapter
920 Trinity Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Follow us on Twitter!