About the New Hampshire Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we’ll let you know when opportunities match them.
- Meet the new New Hampshire Governor-elect Designee
- The New Hampshire Chapter is a 2020 Chapter Excellence Award Bronze Recipient
- Congratulations to Lin Brown, MD, MACP on receiving Mastership
- Chapter Meeting Information and Registration
- ACP Supports the Use of Science to Stop the Spread of COVID-19, Warns Against Interference
- Annual Report of the EVP & CEO 2019-2020
- Upcoming ACP Leadership Academy webinars
- COVID-19 Resources
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
William Palmer, MD, FACP
Governor, New Hampshire Chapter
New Hampshire Chapter Staffperson