About the Michigan Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we’ll let you know when opportunities match them.
- 2021 Michigan Residents Day/Medical Students Day Abstract Competition
- Meet the new Michigan Governor-elect Designee
- Congratulations to the 2020 Michigan Chapter Abstract Competition Winners
- Meeting Program Book
2020 Michigan Chapter Awards Booklet
Online Resident/Fellow Abstracts
Online Medical Student Abstracts
Online Oral Abstracts
- Congratulations to our 2020-2021 National Award Winners and Master
- News & Notes:October 2020
- The Michigan Chapter is a 2020 Silver Level Chapter Excellence Award Winner!
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
Martha Gray, MD, FACP
Primary Care Internist and Geriatrician
Partners in Internal Medicine PC
515 Serenity Ct
Troy, MI 48098