Congratulations Dr. Owyang on Mastership
Congratulations to Chung Owyang, MD. MACP, the newest Michigan Chapter Mastership of the American College of Physicians (MACP). MACP is one of the most prestigious awards in the college, for those fellows of the college who demonstrate integrity, the utmost professional behaviors, excellence in the practice of medicine, and significant impact on the profession. MACPs represent a very small percentage of college membership.
2021 Michigan Chapter Virtual Meeting
Meetings & Events View All
- Michigan Chapter, State Leadership Day
March 3, 2022
- Michigan Chapter ACP Residents Day/Medical Students Day 2022
Abstract Competition Now Open
Friday, May 13, 2022
Chapter News View All
- News & Notes January 2022
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows December 2021
- Congratulations to Dr. Owyang on achieving Mastership October 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.