You are here
ACP offers educational webinars for ACP members on a variety of topics relevant to internal medicine.
These webinars provide an opportunity to learn, pose questions, and share ideas with others. Register for an upcoming live webinar or choose from a variety of recorded webinars.
HCC Coding: What Is It and Why Is It important?
Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. ET
Lawrence Ward, MD, MPH, FACP will discuss hierarchical condition category (HHC) coding and how to use it to communicate patient complexity. Submit questions during registration.
Webinars are free for members to attend unless otherwise stated. Most webinars offer attendees the opportunity to ask questions following the presentations. Please note that most webinars are recorded and a link to the recording will be posted in the webinar library for later viewing.
Coding and Payment
- Breaking Bad! Prior Auth Harms the Physician-Patient Relationship Available to all (Recorded 5/31/22)
- How Codes are Valued at the RUC ACP Members Only (Recorded 5/19/22)
- Informational Webinar on The Relationship Between ACP and Other Specialty Societies Serving on the RUC ACP Members Only (Recorded 3/24/22)
- Informational Webinar on Value-Based Payments ACP Members Only (Recorded 1/27/22)
- The Role of Insurance in Mapping Your Financial Wellbeing (Recorded 2/10/22)
- Student Loan Forgiveness (Recorded 8/19/21)
Personal and Professional Development
- Advancement to Fellowship Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 6/1/22)
- Mentoring Matters: The Art and Science of Mentoring Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 5/25/22)
- Having Difficult Conversations for Chief Residents Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 3/16/22)
- Managing Up Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 7/28/21)
- Teaching Telemedicine (Recorded 1/18/22)
- Telemedicine for Chronic Disease Management (Recorded 12/9/21)
- The Clinical Team and Telemedicine Visits (Recorded 11/9/21)
- Reducing Cognitive Burden in Primary Care with Artificial Intelligence (Recorded 10/12/21)
- Telemedicine: Beyond the Simple Cases (Recorded 9/28/21)
Women in Medicine
- Personal Branding and Self-Promotion for Women in Medicine (Recorded 9/21/21)
- Gender Equity (Recorded 9/14/21)
- Navigating Disequilibrium as a Black Woman Internal Medicine Physician (Recorded 7/7/21)