Dr. Dan Edney Inducted into Carey Alumni Hall of Fame
Dr. Edney was one of four distinguished alumni selected for induction into William Carey University’s Alumni Hall of Fame. Edney graduated summa cum laude from Carey and held leadership roles both during his time as a student and as an alumnus. He has served as a Trustee and Chair of the Carey Board. Dr. Edney also recently became Mississippi State Department of Health’s Chief Medical Officer and Regional Health Officer for the Central Public Health Region.
Meetings & Events View All
- 26th Annual UMMC Department of Medicine ACP Abstract Day
Thursday, October 28th, 2021
Norman C. Nelson Student Union in Jackson, Mississippi
Submission Deadline: September 30th
- 2022 Alabama & Mississippi Chapters Scientific Meeting
June 5-7, 2022
- 2021 Alabama & Mississippi Chapters Scientific Meeting
Held on June 11-13, 2021
MSU Riley Center | Meridian, MS
Thank you for attending! Don't forget to claim CME
Chapter News View All
- Mississippi Chapter Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Bronze Award September 2021
- Governor's Newsletter May 2021
- Bylaws Revisions in Progress April 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.