Chapter Excellence Award Winner
We are pleased to announce that our chapter is in receipt of the Silver Level of the 2023 Chapter Excellence Award!
2024 Health Policy Internship Application Cycle Now Open
ACP is now accepting applications from medical students and residents for the 2024 Health Policy Internship Program, which will take place April 29 through May 23, 2024. The ACP Health Policy Internship provides a multifaceted opportunity to learn about the legislative process, health policy, and advocacy in organized medicine.
Alabama Chapter News View All
- 2023 Chapter Excellence Award Winner September 2023
- Fall 2023 Resolutions Feedback August 2023
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2023
- Call for Spring 2024 BOG Resolutions July 2023
- BOR Action on Spring ‘23 Resolutions June 2023
- Congratulations Chapter Abstract Competition Selectees April 2023
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.