Dr. Centor Receives Teaching Award
Dr. Robert Centor is this year's recipient of the ACP Jane F. Desforges Distinguished Teacher Award, for demonstrating “the ennobling qualities of a great teacher as judged by the acclaim and accomplishments of former students who have been inspired and have achieved positions of leadership in the field of medical education, primarily as teachers.”
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 Alabama & Mississippi Chapters Scientific Meeting
June 3-5, 2022
Chapter News View All
- Alabama Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Bronze Award September 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2021
- Governor's Newsletter May 2021
- Alabama Chapter Members Named for National Award and Masterships April 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.