New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
2022 Chapter Abstract Competition
Open to chapter Medical Students and Residents, this event will be faced to face and will take place on Saturday, October 15, 2022, at La Concha Hotel.
Meetings & Events View All
- Cardiovascular Disease Update/Abstract Competition/Doctor's Dilemma
Saturday, October 15, 2022 | La Concha Hotel
- 2022 Puerto Rico Chapter Meeting
Chapter News View All
- Governor's Newsletter September 2022
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- BOR Action on Spring ‘22 Resolutions June 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Office | 787-294-9185
American College of Physicians-PR Chapter
PMB 154, 405 Esmeralda Ave | Guaynabo, PR 00969-4427
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.