Congratulations Dr. Seibert on Mastership
Congratulations to Christine S. Seibert, the newest Wisconsin Chapter Mastership of the American College of Physicians (MACP). MACP is one of the most prestigious awards in the college, for those fellows of the college who demonstrate integrity, the utmost professional behaviors, excellence in the practice of medicine, and significant impact on the profession. MACPs represent a very small percentage of college membership.
ACP-WI Women’s Committee Creates Mentorship Program
This program is designed to develop mentorships for women in medicine. Mentors are available to ask questions or help as a sounding board. Sharon Haase, MD, MACP (pictured) chairs the Women's Committee and there are multiple other mentors participating in the program.
Meetings & Events View All
- WI-ACP Scientific Meeting
September 10-11, 2021
Wilderness Hotel and Glacier Conference Center | Wisconsin Dells, WI
Chapter News View All
- Congratulations to Dr. Seibert on Mastership October 2021
- Wisconsin Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
- Congratulations to Ann M. Maguire, MD, MPH, FACP, the New Governor-elect of the WI Chapter August 2021
- Seeking submissions for “In the Life of This Wisconsin Doctor” August 2021
- Wisconsin Chapter Receives 2021 Evergreen Special Recognition April 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.