Meet the New Governor
Our Alaska Chapter Governor is Emily C. Church, MD, FACP. She completed a year of training as a Governor-elect and then started her four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2021. As Governor, Dr. Church serves as the official representative of the College for the Alaska Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level.
Congratulations Dr. Bundtzen on Mastership
Congratulations to Robert Bundtzen, the newest Alaska Chapter Mastership of the American College of Physicians (MACP). MACP is one of the most prestigious awards in the college, for those fellows of the college who demonstrate integrity, the utmost professional behaviors, excellence in the practice of medicine, and significant impact on the profession. MACPs represent a very small percentage of college membership.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 Alaska Chapter Meeting
April 7-9, 2022
Sheraton of Anchourage | Anchourage, AK
Chapter News View All
- Join the Alaska Chapter Delegation to Leadership Day 2022 January 2021
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
- In Memory of Tom Wood MD MACP October 2021
- Congratulations to Dr. Bundtzen on achieving Mastership October 2021
- Alaska Chapter wins Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
- Governor's Newsletter July 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Office | 907-350-2351
PO Box 672149 | Chugiak, AK 99567
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.