About the Hawaii Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we’ll let you know when opportunities match them.
- 2021 Hawaii Chapter Meeting Abstract Competition Now Open!
Deadline is 11:59PM HT, Monday, December 7, 2020
Mandatory Fee to enter competition is $10. Link to pay is on abstract form and can also be found HERE
- The Hawaii Chapter is a 2020 Chapter Excellence Award Bronze Tier Recipient!
- Hawaii Journal of Health & Social Welfare October 2020 Issue
- Information on Accurately Reporting COVID-19 Deaths
- Meet the New Chief Medical Residents
- Weekly Telehealth 101 and "Office Hours" Webinars
- Meet the new Hawaii Governor-elect
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly