Statement on Anti-Asian Racism, Violence, and Bias
In light of increasing anti-Asian attacks, violence, and hate crimes, the ACP Hawaiʻi Chapter along with the Montana, California Southern Region I, California Southern Region II, California Southern Region III, California Northern, North Dakota, Idaho and Massachusetts Chapters condemn and denounce all forms of racism, violence, and bias against all races and ethnic groups in the strongest possible terms.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 Hawaiʻi Chapter Meeting
Registration Now Open
Saturday, February 26, 2022
Chapter News View All
- Hawaiʻi Journal of Health & Social Welfare January 2022
- Hawaii Inter-Island Coalition for Primary Care Pathways is looking for your help! October 2021
- Hawaiʻi Chapter Receives a 2021 Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
- Congratulations to our newest Fellow July 2021
- Meet the New Chief Residents July 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.