About the Hawaii Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we’ll let you know when opportunities match them.
- Hawaii Chapter Receives a 2021 John Tooker Evergreen Special Recognition
- Congratulations to the 2021 ACP Hawaii Chapter Abstract Competition Winners
- Hawaii Journal of Health & Social Welfare March 2021 Issue
- The Hawaii Chapter is a 2020 Chapter Excellence Award Bronze Tier Recipient!
- Meet the New Chief Medical Residents
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly