About the North Carolina Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership, and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
More Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we'll let you know when opportunities match them.
- Congratulations Chapter Members on National Abstract Competition Wins
- Dr. Hoffman Receives Mastership
- Wellness Newsletter - September 2020
- Claim CME and MOC from 2020 Chapter Meeting
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2019
- Dr. Gary Greenberg Memorial Award for Volunteerism and Community Service
- The North Carolina Chapter is a 2019 Gold Level Chapter Excellence Award Winner!
- Meet the new North Carolina Governor-elect Designee
- Member Accomplishments
Lacy C Hobgood, MD FAAP FACP
ACP Governor, North Carolina Chapter
Kelly Evans, Chapter Staff
PO Box 27167, Raleigh, NC 27611
Office: (919) 833-3836