North Carolina Chapter Election
It’s already time to vote for our next Chapter Governor. Those eligible to vote include MACPs, FACPs, Members, and Resident/Fellow Members with an election date of 9/1/2019 or earlier. The Governor serves as the official representative of the College for the chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level.
NC ACP Launches Wellness Hub
Rx: Invest in Yourself
Dr. Marion McCrary, ACP Well-being Champion and the NC ACP Wellness Committee have developed resources to help you recharge, feel empowered, and be inspired
Meetings & Events View All
Chapter News View All
- Congratulations to Dr. Lichstein on his mastership October 2021
- North Carolina Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Bronze Award September 2021
- Voting Open in Chapter Governor Election October 2021
- Governor's Newsletter July 2021
- NC ACP - COVID-19 Vaccination Resources May 2021
- Well Being Newsletter March 2021
- Virtual Doctor’s Lounge Events – Collaboration with GA Chapter Spring 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.