About the North Carolina Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership, and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
More Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we'll let you know when opportunities match them.
- Register for the Virtual Chapter Meeting - February 19-20, 2021
- Well-Being Newsletter - January 2021
- Register to join us Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET for Hallway Consults #4 "Improving Your Work Experience"
- Dr. Hoffman Receives Mastership
- Dr. Gary Greenberg Memorial Award for Volunteerism and Community Service
- Member Accomplishments
Lacy C Hobgood, MD FAAP FACP
ACP Governor, North Carolina Chapter
Megan Eberle, Chapter Staff