You are here
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
The annual ACP QI Symposium is approaching, and we are looking for judges to help review abstracts and posters/oral presentations.
- Abstract reviewers – April 15-25; approximately 5 abstracts to score per reviewer
- Poster judges – Live during the in-person event on May 26; approximately 3-5 posters to review per judge
- Oral presentations – Live during the in-person event on May 26; 3 oral presentations to be judged – Ammon Education center
Please let me and Paula Barnes know if you are interested in participating! Please also save the date for the QI Symposium: May 26th from 3-6 PM at Christiana Care Hospital.
Get Involved! Complete Your Membership Engagement Profile Today
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile. Tell us more about how you want to get involved. For example, you can:
- Provide academic reviews of learner content (e.g. abstract competitions, leadership certificate program, etc.)
- Contribute to ACP content
- Serve on local committees
Just tell us your interests and we'll let you know when opportunities match them.