You are here
Toolkits & Resources
Invite an ACP Illinois Northern Region speaker to your location for Medical Education You Can Trust (Without Industry Support). Donations go directly to the ACP Illinois Northern Region.
To request a speaker: Contact Kate Brejcha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. Also, if you think information in an annotation should be modified, we'd be interested in those comments as well. You can e-mail your suggestions to the Executive Director, Colleen Keeku.
Online Learning Center
Visit ACP’s Online Learning Center to explore a wide-ranging library of online CME and MOC activities. Not sure what your state’s licensure requirements are? Click on the State CME Requirements tab to view your state’s requirements and links to suggested learning activities or browse recent items below:
ACP Well-being and Professional Fulfillment
Check out ACP's well-being and professional fulfillment website for individual, community, and organizational well-being resources.
- Patients Before Paperwork is an ACP initiative designed to reinvigorate the patient-physician relationship by challenging unnecessary practice.
Crisis and Counseling Support
- For the Frontlines - free, 24/7. USA text 741741, UK text 85258, Canada text 741741
- Project Parachute pro bono teletherapy for Covid-19 frontliners
- The Physician Support Line - free and confidential
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 and crisis text line at 741-741
- SAHMSA Disaster Distress Helpline: Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
CME for Well-being
Selected CME activities for well-being are now available on the ACP Well-being and Professional Fulfillment website. Activities include short ten-minute Mini but Mighty Skills for Well-being recordings as well as crisis and long-term well-being management webinars for individuals and communities. For questions about the well-being CME activities, contact email@example.com
- Mini But Mighty Skills for Well-being
- COVID-19: Practical Advice and Support from Internists on the Front Lines
- Positive Psychology in Times of Crisis
- Optimizing Well-being, Practice Culture, and Professional Thriving in an Era of Turbulence
- Building Your Resilient Self
- Mindfulness in Medicine: What Physicians Need to Know