You are here
Public Policy & Advocacy
Latest Advocacy News:
- July 1 - General Assembly 2020 Session Summary & FY 2021 State Budget
- 2020 Georgia Chapter Advocacy Day Photos
- March 25 - Preceptor Tax Incentive Program
Georgia Chapter Advocacy Resources
Find Your Elected Officials
Visit Find your State Legislator and select the Legislators tab and enter your address
- Contact U.S. senators
- Contact U.S. representative
- Georgia Attorney General
- Georgia Commissioner of Insurance
- Georgia General Assembly
- Georgia Governor
- Georgia Lieutenant Governor
- Georgia Secretary of State
Save the Date: State Health Policy Networking Webinar
Monday, January 24, 2022 | 3:00 - 4:30 PM ET
Please plan to participate in ACP's State Health Policy Networking Webinar.
This webinar is designed to help ACP members, and chapters specifically, understand and prepare for upcoming issues at the state level that are expected to impact internal medicine physicians, their practices and patients, and other key health issues as well.
ACP Advocacy Resources
Where the College Stands on key health policy issues, news and recent policy changes.
Visit Legislative Action Center for more information about the new Advocates for Internal Medicine Network (AIMn) and the Richard Neubauer Advocate for Internal Medicine Award.
- The ACP Advocate - bi-weekly, e-newsletter created to provide ACP members with news about public policy issues affecting internal medicine and patient care
- The ACP Advocacy Blog by Bob Doherty
- Electronic Resolution System - find Chapter Sponsored Resolutions
- Member Advocacy - other resources to help members advocate ACP policy
- Public Policy Virtual Library (PPVL) - a repository of ACP's current and historic policies and the Policy Compendium