About the Connecticut Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Residents & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents and Students. Discover our Associate and Student Resources, Residency Programs and local activities.
Public Policy & Advocacy Issues
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Page updated: 10/19/12
- New Blog Post - Introducing Chapter Members on National Committees: Julie Rosenbaum
- Blog Post - The Connecticut Choosing Wisely Summit
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- November 2014 Update from the Governor
- Profile of Dr. Nardino, the CT Chapter Governor
- Recent e-mails from the Governor
- Member Accomplishments