You are here
ACP Quality Improvement
ACP offers members and other clinicians numerous quality improvement resources to help improve patient care and gain ABIM MOC practice assessment points.
ACP Quality Connect
ACP Quality Connect links ACP members and their health care teams to free programs, resources, and practice coaches that help save time and improve practice and patient care.
These programs aid the implementation of quality improvement projects with help from ACP QI experts. Through virtual presentations and coaching calls, staff will guide participants in using online QI tools and registries.
Current ACP Quality Connect initiatives include:
- Coaching Call Series: ACP offers regular one-hour coaching calls that provide support across all of the Quality Improvement programs including adult immunization, diabetes and chronic pain. Sign up today.
- Adult Immunization Program: Improve the rate of adult immunization with free personal coaching and access to online tools. Enroll today.
- Residency Training Program for Adult Immunization & Quality Improvement: Improve the rate of adult immunization by equipping general internal medicine residency programs with the tools to educate clinicians about the clinical science of adult immunization, evidence-based strategies, and quality improvement projects to increase adult vaccination rates.
- Diabetes Program: Improve the care of your patients with diabetes with free personal coaching and access to online tools. Enroll today.
- Chronic Pain and Safe Opioid Prescribing: Improve chronic pain management with Free practice transformation resources.
- Genesis Registry: A specialized clinical data registry for quality improvement that supports multiple quality measures which are aligned with value-based payment programs.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Provides participants with the skills to lead practice transformation and QI efforts, resulting in real and meaningful change in AF management and stroke prevention.
ACP Practice Assessment Tools
Self-Paced Quality Improvement Projects
These free, web-based practice-assessment products offer the ability to earn both CME credits from ACP and Maintenance of Certification Practice Assessment points from ABIM at your own pace.
Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Resources
ACP’s Center for Quality has collected the quality improvement (QI) approaches used by its QI champions and participants over the last two years. Review real practice improvement strategies that produced positive change, and make them your own!
ACP is working actively in the field of performance measurement because we recognize its importance in the changing health care environment and want to shape its impact on Internal Medicine.