About the Washington Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out a volunteer form and your local chapter will contact you.
- Spring Scholarship Day: May 18, 2018: Program Information and Registration Form
- Dim Sum Around the Sound: June 2, 2018
- Winter 2018 Governor's Newsletter
- The Washington Chapter is a 2017 Chapter Excellence Award Winner
- View the 2017 Winning Story Slam Entries
- Member Accomplishments
Matthew Hollon, MD, FACP
Governor, Washington Chapter
Washington Chapter Executive Director