Press Release: Oregon Physicians Sound Alarm and Support Urgent Action to Control Surge of COVID-19 Cases
This Op-Ed piece was sent to Oregon newspaper media outlets, Oregon legislators, Oregon Health Authority, and is being shared with members from the three Oregon Societies that signed on with us to deliver this message.
3 Oregon Chapter members win awards at 2021 ACP National Abstract Competition
Evan Barnes and Kristen McClellan were recognized in the Medical Student Virtual Presentation and ePoster categories and Simone E. Dekker, MD, PhD (pictured) was recognized in the Resident/Fellow ePoster category.
Meetings & Events View All
- Tackling Prescription Overload
September 30 – October 6 – October 13 – October 21 | 6:30 - 8:00 pm
4-part Series To Help You Design A Plan For Deprescribing
- Oregon Chapter Story Slam 2021
Deadline for Submissions: October 20, 2021
- 2021 Oregon Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting - Register Today
November 12-13, 2021
- Poster & Oral Abstract Competition
January 11, 2022
Deadline for Submissions: December 5, 2021
Chapter News View All
- Congratulations to Sen. Ronald Wyden on the Joseph F. Boyle Award for Distinguished Public Service October 2021
- Congratulations to Dr. Desai on being awarded Mastership October 2021
- Statement on Anti-Asian Racism, Violence, and Bias October 2021
- Oregon Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Gold Award September 2021
- Governor's Newsletter September 2021
- Press Release: Oregon Physicians Sound Alarm and Support Urgent Action to Control Surge of COVID-19 Cases August 13, 2021
- Meet the New Oregon Chapter Governor April 2021
- Oregon Chapter Receives a 2021 John Tooker Evergreen Award April 2021
- Statement Condemning Harassment and Violence against Asian Americans March 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Office | 360-892-1814
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.