About the Oregon Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters has a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we’ll let you know when opportunities match them.
- 2020 Oregon Virtual Chapter Meeting
- Oregon Chapter American College of Physicians Endorses Measures 108 & 110
- Governor's Newsletter September 2020
- Oregon Chapter Wins 2020 Evergreen Award
- Meet the new Oregon Governor-elect
- The Oregon Chapter is a 2020 Gold Level Chapter Excellence Award Winner!
- Internist Weekly
- Read about our Governor
- Member Accomplishments
Marianne C. Parshley, MD, FACP
Oregon Chapter Governor