About the Central America Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Directory of educational resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out a volunteer form and your local chapter will contact you.
- Central America Chapter Abstract Competition 2021 - submission form
- The Central America Chapter is a 2020 Gold Level Chapter Excellence Award Winner!
- Governor's Newsletter - November 2020
- Keep up with the Central America Chapter via Twitter and Facebook
- News & Meetings
- Central America Photo Gallery
- Member Accomplishments
Eric Javier Ulloa Isaza, MD, MMM, FACP
Governor, Central America Chapter