Important Notice Regarding Alberta and Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter Merger
This has been a busy year for our initiatives; among others, we undertook a thorough assessment of the ACP Canadian Chapters and held several meetings with ACP leadership. As a result, we would like to inform you that the ACP Board of Regents (BOR) approved a recommendation to merge the Alberta and Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapters effective April 30, 2024.
Spring 2023 Resolutions Feedback
Fourteen (14) resolutions will be considered at the Spring 2023 Board of Governors (BOG) Meeting. Please review each resolution and then indicate your support or opposition by March 22
Meetings & Events View All
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Canadian Chapters News View All
- Spring 2023 Board of Governors Resolutions March 2023
- Call for Fall 2023 Resolutions February 2023
- BOR Action of Fall 2022 Resolutions November 2022
- Congratulations New Canadian Fellows November 2022
- Meet the Atlantic Provinces Governor-elect Designee November 2022
- Meet the New British Columbia Governor-elect Designee November 2022
- Chapter Excellence Award - Bronze Winners September 2022
Educational Resources View All
Additional ACP Resources
Manitoba & Saskatchewan
About the Chapters
Chapter Staff Support
More about the Chapters
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.