Meet the New Governors-elect of the Alberta, Ontario, and Quebéc Chapters
Congratulations to Irene Ma, MD MSc PhD FACP (Alberta Chapter), Khalid M. Azzam, MBBS CPE MS-HQSMi FACP (Ontario Chapter), and Isabelle Hébert, MD FACP (Quebéc Chapter). They will each complete a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start their four-year terms as Governor in the Spring of 2023.
Chapter News View All
- Potential ACP Governor-elect Candidates for Atlantic Provinces, British Columbia, and Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapters March 2022
- Congratulations New Canadian Fellows January 2022
- Alberta Chapter Names Its 2021 Laureate Awardees December 2021
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows December 2021
- Congratulations to the Ontario Chapter Abstract Competition Winners! November 2021
Educational Resources View All
Manitoba & Saskatchewan
About the Chapters
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.