Spring 2023 Resolutions Feedback
Fourteen (14) resolutions will be considered at the Spring 2023 Board of Governors (BOG) Meeting. Please review each resolution and then indicate your support or opposition by March 22
Joaquín J. López Bárcena, MD, FACP serves on Educación Médica Editorial Board
Dr. López is one of only 4 physicians in Mexico to serve on Board for this prestigious journal, which has editors in 12 countries.
Meetings & Events View All
- Webinar: Violencia de Pareja como Riesgo Cardiovascular
Jueves 9 de Marzo a las 20:30
Chapter News View All
- Spring 2023 Board of Governors Resolutions March 2023
- Call for Fall 2023 Resolutions February 2023
- Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions November2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows November2022
- Meet the New Mexico Governor-elect Designee November 2022
- Chapter Excellence Award - Bronze Winner September 2022
Educational Resources View All
Additional ACP Resources
About the Chapter
Irma Luisa Ceja-Martínez, MD, FACP
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.