Meet the Mexico Chapter Governor
Irma Luisa Ceja-Martínez, MD, FACP took office in April 2020. Dr. Ceja serves as the official representative of the College for the Mexico Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level.
Joaquín J. López Bárcena, MD, FACP serves on Educación Médica Editorial Board
Dr. López is one of only 4 physicians in Mexico to serve on Board for this prestigious journal, which has editors in 12 countries.
Meetings & Events View All
- Virtual Conference: Marca Personal Tu Mejor Inversion
October 21, 2021; 8:30pm (Mexico City Time)
Live on Facebook
- XII Latin American Congress and XIV Bolivian Congress of Internal Medicine
October 27-30, 2021
- ACP Symposium on COVID-19
(to be held during XII Latin American Congress and XIV Bolivian Congress of Internal Medicine)
October 28, 2021
Chapter News View All
- Congratulations to Dr. José Halabe Cherem on Mastership October 2021
- Dr. Noelia Del Castillo honored by American Medical Association September 2021
- Mexico Chapter receives 2021 Chapter Excellence Bronze Award September 2021
- Mexico Chapter engages with resident/fellow members and medical students June 2021
- Governor's Newsletter February 2021
Educational Resources View All
About the Chapter
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.