India Chapter Receives 2022 John Tooker Evergreen Award
The India Chapter received a 2022 Evergreen Award for their program, Case File for Early Career Physicians.
National Abstract Competition Winners
Congratulations to Himsikhar Khataniar and Debbie Sathya on their National Abstract Competition wins at the 2022 Internal Medicine Meeting
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 India Chapter Annual Meeting: Back to Basics
November 18-20, 2022
Novotel, Visakhapatnam (VIZAG) Varun Beach
Chapter News View All
- Governor's Newsletter September 2022
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2022
- BOR Action on Spring ‘22 Resolutions June 2022
- 2022 Chapter Award Nominations Now Open July 2022
- India Chapter Wins 2022 Evergreen Award June 2022
Educational Resources View All
About the Chapter
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.