Spring 2023 Resolutions Feedback
Fourteen (14) resolutions will be considered at the Spring 2023 Board of Governors (BOG) Meeting. Please review each resolution and then indicate your support or opposition by March 22
Dr Carlos Nitsch Montiel, FACP receives Central America Chapter 2022 Laureate Award
Join us in congratulating out outstanding members. Dr. Nitsch is the Central America Chapter 2022 Laureate Award Winner.
Meetings & Events View All
- ACP Central America Chapter Meeting
January 26-28, 2023
- Central America Abstract Competition - Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline Extended to December 20 - Submit today!
Central America Chapter News View All
- Spring 2023 Board of Governors Resolutions March 2023
- Call for Fall 2023 Resolutions February 2023
- 2023 Abstract Submissions January 2023
- Premios ACP Centroamérica 2022 December 2022
- Meet the New Central America Governor-elect Designee November 2022
- Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions November 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows November 2022
- Congratulations Dr. Jorge Sinclair - National Awardee October 2022
- Chapter Excellence Award - Gold Winner September 2022
Educational Resources View All
Additional ACP Resources
About the Chapter
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.