2023 Central America Annual Chapter Meeting
Join your colleagues from around the region for the annual ACP Central American scientific meeting, to be held January 26-28, 2023.
Dr Carlos Nitsch Montiel, FACP receives Central America Chapter 2022 Laureate Award
Join us in congratulating out outstanding members. Dr. Nitsch is the Central America Chapter 2022 Laureate Award Winner.
Chapter News View All
- Governor-elect Election Voting Now Open - Central America Chapter September 2022
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellow July 2022
- BOR Action on Spring ‘22 Resolutions June 2022
- Governor’s Newsletter July 2022
Educational Resources View All
About the Chapter
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.