Chapter Excellence Award Winner
We are pleased to announce that our chapter is in receipt of the Gold Level of the 2023 Chapter Excellence Award!
Review the 2023 Central America Chapter Abstracts
Thank you to everyone who submitted.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2024 Central America Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
February 1-3, 2024
Sortis Hotel | Panama City, Panama
- Abstract Competition
Application deadline is November 15. Apply today!
Central America Chapter News View All
- Central America Chapter Governor's Newsletter December 2023
- 2023 Chapter Excellence Award Winner September 2023
- Central America Chapter Governor's Newsletter August 2023
- Fall 2023 Resolutions Feedback August 2023
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2023
- Central America Chapter Receives the "Members' Choice" Mary Bieter Evergreen All Stars Award May 2023
- Central America Chapter Receives the 2023 John Tooker Evergreen Award May 2023
Educational Resources View All
About the Chapter
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.