Meet the New Governor-elect Designee
Congratulations to the Colombia Chapter Governor-elect Designee (GED), Dora Inés Molina de Salazar, MD, MPH, PhD, FACP. Our new GED will complete a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start their four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2025.
Save the Date! 2023 ACP Colombia Chapter Meeting/XXIX Colombian Society Congress
Join your chapter colleagues for the chapter's annual scientific meeting, held November 15-18, 2023 at Centro de Eventos Valle del Pacifico Cali-Valle.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2023 ACP Colombia Chapter Meeting/XXIX Colombian Society Congress
November 15-18, 2023
Centro de Eventos Valle del Pacifico Cali-Valle | Valle del Cauca , Cali, NA, Colombia
Colombia Chapter News View All
- Colombia Chapter Governor-elect Election Candidates September 2023
- Fall 2023 Resolutions Feedback August 2023
- Call for Spring 2024 BOG Resolutions July 2023
- BOR Action on Spring ‘23 Resolutions June 2023
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows March 2023
- Ven al IMM2023 con el Grupo Colombiano February 2023
Educational Resources View All
About the Chapter
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.