Meet the Governor
Congratulations to the Colombia Chapter Governor, Eugenio Matijasevic, MD, FACP, who started his four-year term as Governor this May.
Spring 2023 Resolutions Feedback
Fourteen (14) resolutions will be considered at the Spring 2023 Board of Governors (BOG) Meeting. Please review each resolution and then indicate your support or opposition by March 22
Meetings & Events View All
- Colombian Association of Internal Medicine's XXVII Colombian Congress of Internal Medicine and ACP Colombia Chapter Meeting
Thank you for attending!
Colombia Chapter News View All
- Spring 2023 Board of Governors Resolutions March 2023
- Call for Fall 2023 Resolutions February 2023
- Ven al IMM2023 con el Grupo Colombiano February 2023
- Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions November 2022
- Chapter Excellence Award - Bronze Winner September 2022
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
Educational Resources View All
Additional ACP Resources
About the Chapter
Eugenio Matijasevic, MD, FACP
Chapter Governor More about the chapter
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.