IMM23 Global Reception
Attending Internal Medicine Meeting 2023 in San Diego? Join your international colleagues for networking, drinks and light fare. Celebrate your chapter awardees and poster presenters.
Thank you for attending our 2022 ACP Caribbean Chapter Meeting
Meetings & Events View All
- Regional Grand Rounds March 24, 2023 @ 1:30 p.m.EST
- Fellowship Informational March 31, 2023 @ 6 p.m.
Caribbean Chapter News View All
- Spring 2023 Board of Governors Resolutions March 2023
- Call for Fall 2023 Resolutions February 2023
- Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions November 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows November 2022
Educational Resources View All
Additional ACP Resources
About the Chapter
Everard N. Barton, MD, FACP
- ACP Caribbean Chapter Secretariat
More about the chapter
ACP aims to connect, support, and inspire internists worldwide by meeting their unique needs through educational engagements, and rich and mutually beneficial collaborations with other organizations across the globe on a variety of programs. We have developed Global Education resources and other information on current relatable topics for the global internal medicine community.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.