You are here
American College of Physicians Convocation Ceremony
The Convocation of the American College of Physicians is an annual ceremony whereby the College recognizes and applauds its new Fellows and the recipients of various honors. It is a ceremony of tradition, transition, renewal, and celebration.
Invitations to the 2017 Convocation Ceremony will be distributed beginning in December 2016.
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017
Time: Convocation begins promptly at 6:00 p.m. and lasts approximately 90 minutes.
Location: The Convocation ceremony will be held in:
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, CA
- Fellows elected since 2014 not yet inducted are invited
- International Fellowship Exchange Program Awardees
- Current Governors
- Current Governors-Elect
- 2016 Chapter Award Recipients
- Current and Past ACP Leaders
- Current members of the Board of Regents
- Current and Past ACP Executive Vice Presidents
- Honorary Fellows
- Special Representatives
- New Masters
- New National Award Winners
- ACP Senior Staff
Convocation is a non-ticketed event, open to the public. All guests are welcome.
Please note: Convocation is a formal ceremony honoring the great achievements of the new Fellows and members of the Stage Party; guest conduct is expected to match the occasion.